Existing Website Evaluation
Please fill in the simple form on the right hand side of this page and we will perform a thorough analysis of your existing website.
We will then provide you with a report detailing positive and negative
aspects of your site from both a coding and an aesthetic point of view
so that we can make assessment of the overall performance of your
website and the effect it has on your business.
Website Code Validation
If you would like to check that a website is correctly coded using the W3C validator, please follow the simple set of instructions below. There may be several reasons why you might want to do this:
1) You may want to check that the previous work of your chosen web designer has been carried out correctly for re-assurance that you have picked the right
web designer for your project.
2) You may need to check that the code of your new website is correct before you hand over any money to the web designer.
3) Perhaps you have had your website for a number of years and it is not performing as well as it has in the past. This could be due to outdated coding or
design methods that may have been acceptable in the past but are no longer so.
The procedure for validating your chosen website code is as follows (this procedure works for any web address):
1) The W3C validator can be found at the following web address: http://validator.w3.org/ If you enter this address into the address bar of your browser, you
will be presented with the validator as below:
2) Enter your chosen web address into the Address section as illustrated above and click on the check button. The website validator will then run and, after
a few seconds, will return a screen to tell you whether there are errors in the code on the site or whether the coding is all correct. The illustrations below
show each of the possible return screens:
3) If your website returns a red strip indicating that errors have been found in the code on your website then we can help you repair your site. Just call us
on 0121 707 9998 or visit our contact details page to get in touch with us and we can advise you with regards to putting the code right.
4) If your website return a green strip indicating that there are no errors in the code on your website then you're good to go. Good Luck!